cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet down

Internet down in Benfleet Essex. Called and recorded message says they are aware of problems in several areas and engineers are working on it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here in Tunbridge Wells, it has been down since 6:30pm with no sign of it being fixed

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @gavs82008 it seems to have just come back up for us but for how long no one knows!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still down in Chandlers Ford. Since 18.30 Wednesday.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Call the team for an update. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/my-broadband-or-calls-arent-working-as-expected

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–11pm.

Call us 0330 041 2480
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. However, they should have a live update on their website for all to see.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed, they're going to burn out their customer service getting everyone to call, when it could just be a simple update thread 🤷‍♀️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So i got through to them after a little hold time and they advised it is actually a BT outage that is affecting the whole UK but mainly to the south in the Weald areas, BT are working to fix and have only given a rough window of 24-48 hours for the fix. Mine has come back in Tunbridge Wells but still nervous it may go again.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Indeed, something that broadband NOW customers HAVE to bare in mind, is that the broadband is supplied by BT/OpenReach as we use their network. So if something goes out, then it's up to OpenReach to sort out. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Remember we pay NOWTV not OPENREACH so in my view it's not good enough for for nowtv to pass to the buck. As a customer of NOWTV I expect THEM to fix what ever problems they have. You take my money YOU SORT SORT IT

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Winchester is out again ....  for about 15 mins so far