cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet down

Internet down in Benfleet Essex. Called and recorded message says they are aware of problems in several areas and engineers are working on it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here in Tunbridge Wells, it has been down since 6:30pm with no sign of it being fixed

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello! My internet down too. But mobile signal awful where I live so currently outside using data to find out what's going on... don't suppose they gave you any time frame.

Thanks I'm in mid wales xx

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I rang this morning. Said up to 24 hours. I seem to have 3 green lights now, but TV still searching for internet and when i do the online check it's still saying broadband down

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would be tempted to switch the power off to your Router and TV by unplugging it at the mains outlet for a minute, restart the Router (give it 5 minutes where hopefully the three green lights will show again, then switch back on your television).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I'll give it a try

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

No guarantee it will work, but worth a try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here in Tunbridge Wells, it has been down since 6:30pm with no sign of it being fixed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine seems to go off and on every night after 8pm. Can't call them then either to moan. Very frustrating, assumed that was what was happening again. But it has been down since 7 here! Nightmares.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Every night? That must be so frustrating! Ours was awful for months but had no issues since they upgraded our router…no issues until now of course 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still down in Tunbridge wells