Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet down bridgend wales

• How long is this expected to be down for 
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hope it's not much longer, can't even watch TV.  I haven't got an ariel. So without broadband I can't even watch YouTube or put on baby TV for my baby.. please fix asap

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • Same here sons going nuts 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Baby is winging, send help 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Try live TV?

Lots of children’s channels on there.

But I’m now wondering how my mother got me through the late 1940’s when there wasn’t even that. Wireless or gramophone, do you think? Or maybe she read a book to me…..

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I suppose in them days they didn't know any different,  well I'm singing to my baby maybe your mother done the same:) I haven't got live tv because I don't have an ariel coz it's poor signal area.. so I'm basically sat in silence it's like having no electricity lol.. least I got a coffee

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Singing is an excellent idea - the calming effect of a mother’s voice. Just as long as you aren’t singing Bjork’s ‘It’s oh so quiet’ 😛

Perhaps Now subscriptions should include a Peppa Pig DVD in a sealed box, labelled ‘In case of emergency, break glass’? 

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.