cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoshHhH

Internet down Bath

Still have no Internet this morn. Anyone have any idea when it will be up again?

I'm in the Bath area. 

21 Replies
Jojo3
Advocate

Yes me too. Am in Bath as well (BA1)

telephone message says engineers are working on it. 

Tilly94
Advocate

Same I'm in bath to 🤦‍♀️

Metal
Mentor

Maybe not only us, there is news saying Sky and NowTV broadband customers are experiencing internet down from many places.

☹️

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Metal @JoshHhH @Tilly94 @Jojo3 

Have a look at this link for all status updates. 

https://help.nowtv.com/service-status

Call the broadband team to find out the situation. Number in link below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Eliot
Advocate

Yep down here still, BA1. 

Jayseph
Advocate

Having the same issue here as well in BA1. There’s been no update on the site for the past 8 hours.

Jin
Advocate

BA2 still can't access the internet. 

Chantelle
Advocate

Same here and I'm ba2. Its a pain when I have a smart TV and need Internet. Have young kids aswell so been a fun day. Hope its back working soon.

RoyB
Legend

@Chantelle 

I guess you are still able to post here because you have a mobile, so why not use it as a hotspot to restore your service while the landline is down?

=========================================================================
Please bear in mind that generally we are all customers like you, and so can’t help with billing or other queries that only Now can answer. We can try to point you in the right direction though.
Dan3
Advocate

It would be nice if they could give us:

a) an ETA of when it will be resolved

b) an idea of what the problem is

Jayseph
Advocate

@Dan3 

I called them on 0330 332 3050 and they weren’t any help. Said the issue was Openreach and their usual timeline was 24-48 hours. They couldn’t give any estimate and also said that there wouldn’t be any compensation for those without service unless the outage lasts longer than 48 hours.

RoyB
Legend

@Dan3 

Welcome to my world 😛

We tech support people (not just OpenReach, which anyway isn’t who I work for) never answer your questions because:

As regards (a) initially we don’t know;

and when we do know, we might have an idea if the fix is minutes, hours, or days away, but we aren’t going to give hostages to fortune by predicting anything; we will let you know when we are sure it is working again, and not before;

and as regards (b) what are you going to do with the information? Best case, satisfy your idle curiosity, worst case, beat us over the head with it. So the PR boys don’t let us tell you 😢

Please bear in mind that generally we are all customers like you, and so can’t help with billing or other queries that only Now can answer. We can try to point you in the right direction though.
CatherineAJ
Observer

It’s STILL down in BA1.. I haven’t been able to work today 😭

Dave99
Advocate

It might help their cause if they updated their ‘update’ page even if it’s just to say it could be 24-48 hours and it is beyond their control - rather than rely on multiple customers having to try and find this out. I believe it’s called customer service…

Ash2929
Advocate

It's a joke over 13 hours

RoyB
Legend

@CatherineAJ @Ash2929 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Setup-Performance/Internet-down-Bath/m-p/580972#

Es
Advocate

Still down in BA1. Has been since 4am. Anyone had any updates?

Ash2929
Advocate

Finally back I think now 🙂

Archy
Advocate

Back for me now in BA1

Eliot
Advocate

Back for me as well - BA1

Website service checker still says there are issues, but seems to be stable and working