cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David2
Advocate

Internet down 48 hours again

No obvious reasons but constantly having issues with our Internet going down for days at a time. Usually two green lights but no internet. Done the usual checks (on and off again etc). Should not have to pay for days with no Internet. We have had someone out in past did nothing as such to fix it. We have informed Now in various ways of issues. Seems every now and then we get a block of days with no Internet.

3 REPLIES 3
redchiz1
Champion 2

Nobody from NOW can help you here I'm afraid, give them a call on 0330 041 2518 when they reopen from 8:00 tomorrow. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@David2 

Call the broadband team in the morning and ask for full line investigation. Could be a fault somewhere on the line as far back as the cabinet.

Not much can be done on here I’m afraid. Any staff that would post will direct you to calling the support team.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Nickcc
Advocate

I’m having the same problem.  My phone and wifi went down 4/1/2023  came back 6/1/2023 now failed again.  Daughter works from home booking in patients for NHS so even longer wait for patients treatment.  First time it failed was given 2 days down time and came back on exactly 48 hours after fault reported, strange that 😡😡😡