cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet Super Slow

Hi NowTV Broadband, 

have had your service for a few weeks. Over the last few days the service has degraded to 2mb download. Netflix constantly buffering and blocky. Not limited to Netflix, IG is so slow Google searches terrible. 

The test on my account show 80mb download and 20mb upload. Which is not being achieved. 

Previous to this we were on BT and had no issues at all. 

Can you please fix?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My internet has its good moments and bad moment mainly all bad, everyday I get buffering or slowness or can’t connect to internet, most of the time I sit and wonder why do I pay money for something that doesn’t even work properly! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have say this is the worst broadband service I have ever used. Thankfully coming to the end of my contract and given notice.  Sick of the signal constantly dropping. I live in a small 3 bed semi and the signal doesn't even reach the dining room or the upstairs  bedrooms. The NETGEAR wifi analyser  shows no signal in the living room.  Never  had problems with other providers. They to need seriously improve before I would consider using them again! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Likewise here. Speed tests will show fast download but the reality is that web browsing is painfully slow during peak periods. How the hell does this work? Similar experience with different computer phones and tablets both wired and wireless so it's nothing to do with hardware at my end. 

Can we please have someone from Now TV comment on this.