cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeRj
Advocate

Internet Drops

As the subject states, my internet drops almost daily.

Speed is okay before and after the drop.

Could be watching TV, video chatting or just listening to my smart speaker and then everything freezes or stops working.

Check my phone or tablet and get "No Internet" message.

Check my Now Hub Two and all three lights are green.

Reset router and all's well until the next time.

This is a recent event, say the last month or so, can happen between one and four times a day.

It only takes a couple of minutes to reset but it's still aggravating especially if steaming something live or on video conference. 

SO!  Anyone out there got a number for Tech Support (I'm old fashioned this way).

NOT a happy camper so will start looking for a new supplier for when my contract end.

2 REPLIES 2
redchiz1
Champion 2

Have you checked your service via My Account? Is the internet disconnecting entirely, or is it a WiFi issue perhaps? Have you noticed any issues with your voice service such as noise on the line? Subject to that there is not much we can do on the community I'm afraid, if you haven't already done so get on to the broadband support team here

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@GeRj 

It’s very possible there is a fault on the main lines before hitting your property. If I were you I’d ask for a full investigation from the cabinet to your property.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help