cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet Dropouts on SONY TV

Since I have changed to NOW TV Broadband some two months ago, my SONY BRAVO TV reports a loss of the broadband signal every 30 minutes, after the loss of the broadband signal the TV informs me that it has reconnected within 6 seconds of the loss.

Over the last two months I have tried all of the fixes supplied by SONY and NOW TV and from my research and trials I have concluded that the fault lies with the NOW TV Router Box supplied by NOW TV.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so have they succeeded in finding a solution, I have tried most fixes including splitting the 2.4G and 5G router signals, switching off IvP6 etc.  

Will a new NOW TV router fix the issue or is it an inbuilt design fault with the Router Box supplied by NOW TV?

Any suggestions to resolve the issue would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Give the broadband team a call. Number on below link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

called the so called NOW TV team, a waste of time! The fault is probably due to a router design fault, other users with the same issue have purchased their own router to get rid of this issue, I will have to live with it until my contract ends and then change broadband supplier. In short ever live with the issue or spend £100 to get your own router.

Customers need to be aware of this issue if they have a Sony Bravo TV.