cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just want to check what's available!

I'm getting really sick of badly made websites.

cack.gif

So I'm none the wiser.

4 REPLIES 4
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I just checked that link on laptop and mobile. Both work fine using Chrome when logged into my account and not logged in.

IMG_20201103_123915.jpg

Screenshot_20201103-123643.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Do you mean you want to see what NowTV content is available to watch on the NowTV website before starting a free trial ?

If so, what i tend to do if using an internet browser on here is first click on the Help (top right) then select Community, then once on the Community Forum on here click the Menu with the three small horizontal horizontal bars, then from the drop down menu on the left hand side click on Entertainment, Cinema sections which should then get you to the main pages on what is available on NowTV.

Edit - Think i misunderstood your question and didn't see you clicking on the NowTV Broadband availability 😡.

If you are being jumped out of the screen page, try a different internet browser when using the NowTV website (MS Edge with adblocking disabled works for me).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I rang and got a better offer than listed on the site. Not that I could do much of a comparison.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I rang and got a better offer than listed on the site. Not that I could do much of a comparison.

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you say that you couldn't do a comparison, was you trying to compare the different NowTV Broadband options and prices on their website ?

Screenshot_2020-11-03-13-10-52.png