cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can stream with the broadband is it the hub

I have this app on my phone which I use streaming. But is seems it doesn't work with my now tv broadband. I try with my mobile data and it works perfectly can anyone help me solve it
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Couple of things you can try.

Firstly go to My Account > Settings & Pins on here and have a play around with the Broadband Buddy settings.

If no luck, see if either going into your phone or NowTV Hub Router settings and disable the IPV6 feature.

When accessing the NowTV Hub Router use your internet browser and type 192.168.0.1 in your url address bar.

Then once you reach the NowTV Hub settings webpage and asked for a username & password use admin & nowtv.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Couple of things you can try.

Firstly go to My Account > Settings & Pins on here and have a play around with the Broadband Buddy settings.

If no luck, see if either going into your phone or NowTV Hub Router settings and disable the IPV6 feature.

When accessing the NowTV Hub Router use your internet browser and type 192.168.0.1 in your url address bar.

Then once you reach the NowTV Hub settings webpage and asked for a username & password use admin & nowtv.