cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hub is not dispached

Hi,

We have switched to now TV few weeks ago. The start date is 31 Jan, but we still haven't received the hub. On my account it still says "waiting to be dispatched".

I tried to call the number but noone picks up, even a robot.

I know it's covid-19 outbreak, but maybe someone could clarify what is going on with our kit? 

We have BT HUB, could we use that instead? And is there anyone to connect us on the date?

Cheers,

Max

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

So did the actual switch over happen between BT & NowTV on the 31st of January 2020 or was it delayed and you are still with BT ?

Or you are on NowTV Broadband & Phone service which is live apart from no Router to use the internet ?

Unless there was a delay with the switch over date the NowTV Hub Router should have been despatched to you a few days before the 31st of January.

I can only suggest try the communication methods in the link below and submit a complaint.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

With regards to your old BT Router it unfortunately won't be compatible with the NowTV incoming internet line.

Ideally you need a NowTV Router or an old / new Sky Router for the internet to work (there are other third-party Routers but they are extremely difficult to customise and setup for NowTV).