cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hub 2 LAN ports not working

Hi all,

I have been with NowTV since last November. WiFi has been OK, although not amazingly strong around the house. Ethernet, however, has been somewhat iffy for a few months now...

What tends to happen is both of the LAN ports on the back of my NowTV Hub 2 keep failing after a few days. Both are set to Fast Ethernet speed in settings - I don’t have any Gigabit devices. Sometimes the ports work from a reset, then a week or two later, the ports stop working.  Tried another reset again last night...this time they have not recovered. WiFi is still working though...it’s just all my wired devices like CCTV recorders and Ethernet printers cannot connect to my network any more.

Does it sound like I have a faulty router?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted now.

NowTV customer support was excellent and sent out a new router once I had explained the problem.

😁 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a look at the 2 suggestions in this thread. 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/Wired-connection-stopped-working-on-my-Router/td-p/530088

If they fail, the free from number for broadband support can be found on the link below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW TV advisor.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @gavs82008 ...I did try all the suggestions in that post but alas it made no difference.

I guess the time has come to raise a fault with NowTV...😕

Cheers,

Martin

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

That's a shame, not a broadband customer with Now TV so not able to help too much. Hopefully you can get it sorted over the phone. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted now.

NowTV customer support was excellent and sent out a new router once I had explained the problem.

😁