cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to contact NowTV without internet access?

We lost internet this morning, which left me unable to contact NowTV.  If/when it happens again, how do I contact NowTV from my mobile phone to find out what's happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There should be a telephone helpline number for NowTV Broadband customers in your My Account section (person icon symbol if using a smartphone) whilst logged in on here.

Where there is a couple of ways to find the phone number to call.

The easiest place to find the telephone number for the NowTV Broadband Team is go to the Broadband & Calls section, then click on the Moving Home section until a telephone number appears on screen.

If you can't find the telephone number there, go to the Orders & Appointments section and click the arrow below your live Broadband & Telephone date.

Or alternatively see if this link will show the telephone number to call (usually on the right hand side of the screen and it may ask you to log in with your NowTV Broadband account details).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/now-broadband-installation-and-setup 

Once you find the telephone number perhaps keep the number saved in your mobile phone book. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There should be a telephone helpline number for NowTV Broadband customers in your My Account section (person icon symbol if using a smartphone) whilst logged in on here.

Where there is a couple of ways to find the phone number to call.

The easiest place to find the telephone number for the NowTV Broadband Team is go to the Broadband & Calls section, then click on the Moving Home section until a telephone number appears on screen.

If you can't find the telephone number there, go to the Orders & Appointments section and click the arrow below your live Broadband & Telephone date.

Or alternatively see if this link will show the telephone number to call (usually on the right hand side of the screen and it may ask you to log in with your NowTV Broadband account details).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/now-broadband-installation-and-setup 

Once you find the telephone number perhaps keep the number saved in your mobile phone book. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much indeed for that. No wonder I couldn't find it!  NUmber now saved on two mobiles ... 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv stick has been delivered to the wrong address so have not got one how do I get this information to nowtv