cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to cancel an engineer visit

Couldn't find any advice or phone number for reporting loss of dial tone. Finally got through on the 0330 number meant for broadband and booked an engineer to come. Next day the dial tone is magically back! Can't be bothered to go through the performance of trying to ring that (wrong) number again. I've heard talk of Live Chat but can't find it ... shall I just let the engineer make a wasted visit?

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Use one of the communications methods to reach NowTV on this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

I wouldn't let the BT Openreach Engineer make a wasted trip if you believe your phone and broadband service is now running perfectly fine as a matter of courtesy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the link! Why on earth is it buried like that?

As you can tell from my signin name, I am about to leave NowTV - this episode makes me even more certain I'm doing the right thing.

Seems like NowTV is about TV first (which I don't use), broadband second (which drops out every day) and a very insignificant third is the phone service.

It's cheap, so you get what you pay for I suppose. Lesson learnt.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Myself and two other family members have never had an issue with NowTV Broadband and we have been with them for between two to three years (though their prices are starting to sneak up inline with their competitors 😠).

The NowTV TV service is another matter, with consistent glitches and bugs across various streaming devices.

When you received your order acceptance there should have been a telephone number for the NowTV Broadband Team to call on the email.

Or by going into your Account, there is a number of places to find the NowTV Broadband Telephone number.

Anyway hope you get better luck or service with your new ISP 👍.

Visovschii
Advocate

My name is  Artiom Visovschii i want too cancel apoitmant for 48 willou avenue for 1/11/23 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Visovschii 

Why have you posted on here with personal information? Not a single person on this thread works for NOW.

You are not meant to post personal information as its a direct breach of forum and GDPR rules. 

Why do you want to cancel your appointment? Are you cancelling your broadband before it’s set up?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-broadband

If it is before set up, you need to call the broadband team. Make sure to be signed in for the number.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/cancelling-my-service

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Visovschii
Advocate

My name is  Artiom Visovschii i want too cancel apoitmant for 48 willou avenue for 1/11/23 

Jayach
Elite 3

@Visovschii 

This is also a 3 year old thread, what is the point of resurrecting it?

I presume you think it is a means of emailing Now, but it isn't, it's a forum.