cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GrapeHatNine
Mentor

How Do I Stay Signed In

As recently as last week, when I went to sign in there was a box you could tick to stay signed in. Now for some reason it's not there anymore and after 30 minutes of inactivity it makes you re-sign in. Has anyone else noticed this, found a fix? Thx

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@GrapeHatNine 

If it’s for the web browser unfortunately I don’t think there is such a thing as “keep signed in” which is annoying.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
GrapeHatNine
Mentor

Thanks for the reply! But it definitely is (or was) a thing - I've been using the same laptop the whole time and last week I only had to sign in once. I cleared my cache at the weekend and now it's every half an hour or so. I've been trying every different possible 'sign in' link to try to find it again but no luck : (

RoyB
Legend

@GrapeHatNine @gavs82008 

It certainly appeared, and has certainly now vanished again.

But it never worked for me, in either Safari or Chrome, on my iPad, so I think that Now are now rethinking it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.