cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Horrendous service not a single day with full broadband speed

I have been with now TV broadband now for a week and I’ve had nothing but issues. I keep trying to check my line and it keeps telling me that I’m waiting for my order when I’ve had my order for a week now but I haven’t had decent broadband for a week. I really have full broadband speed drops out constantly which has resulted in us using a mobile data.

I find absolutely horrendous trying to contact anyone there now but is useless and I haven’t been out to find a phone number or an online chat to talk to anyone because it keeps telling me that my order is waiting when I’ve had it for a week 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The people you need to get in touch with about this, Now Broadband, can be telephoned on 03300 412518, which NOW Broadband Members can call 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

Now really should start making this number more prominent to their Broadband subscribers 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The people you need to get in touch with about this, Now Broadband, can be telephoned on 03300 412518, which NOW Broadband Members can call 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

Now really should start making this number more prominent to their Broadband subscribers 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.