cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hd boost

How do i know if im watching sky sports in HD? Iv paid for it but nothing seems to be different?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are you using ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps I have a couple of nowtv boxs (with bits of blue on them, not the pink) and also have a nowtv hd stick thing (came in a yellow box)

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly go into the NowTV App on your nowtv boxes and stick (easiest way would be via My Apps) then navigate to the My Account section to see if the Boost Pass is saying activated.

Then if it shows the Boost Pass has started, then go to the TV now and next guide and it should say HD at the end of the Sky Sports channel names.

Also if you press the OK button on the remote whilst watching one of the Sky Sports channels with the Boost Pass the on screen pop up information bar should show HD at the end of the Sky Sports Channels name.

If nothing is showing try logging out of the NowTV App under My Account on the App, unplug the power for 30 seconds and sign back into the NowTV App to see if it makes any difference.

I have a Boost Pass and the most noticeable difference is the 50fps playback on Sky Sports Main Event and Premier League where the 1080p bump in resolution is only marginal to me on the other 9 Sky Sports Channels.

Lets hope the remaining nine channels will get the 50fps frame rate upgrade as well some time soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps thanks so much for taking the time to reply and help. I will give it a try now 👍👍