cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had to cancel

NOW has been taking my subscription money but when I try and watch anything it always comes up saying I don’t have a subscription. I’ve had absolutely no luck contacting anyone to help me, consequently  I’ve had to cancel my subscription. I wonder how many prospective customers they have lost simply by making it virtually impossible to speak to a human being for assistance. 
A sad ex-NOW viewer.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You have posted this in the broadband part of the forum.

For queries on the Now TV service, you can use live chat. See below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

A Broadband subscription with Now does not entitle you to watch any of the streaming services, which are charged separately,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don’t have a broadband account with NOW, my broadband is with Virgin. I signed up for the NOW television service, a monthly fee to access their programmes. My issue is that I set up the account, paid my money but was never able to access the programmes as it always stated I did not have a subscription, which of course I did.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Did you log into the device?

When you are in the home page and scroll all the way to bottom, you will see "your account" when in there is your existing log in details shown?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

There are four memberships (subscriptions), not just one; Entertainment, Cinema, Sports and Hayu.

You can only watch content from the membership(s) that you have.

Were you trying to do something different from that?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  to echo what @RoyB said, are you paying for the cinema membership but trying to watch a film under the "Peacock" banner? 

If so then you need an entertainment membership in order to watch anything under the "Peacock" banner.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help