cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Go live date

Hi, my go live date is today. I realise it can take up until midnight but I really thought it would have been done by now! Customer services is closed. Did anyone else have to wait this long?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Around 8pm in the evening for me.

I am assuming you have plugged in the Router and powered it up ?

If the three green lights don't show by Midnight tonight, then give the NOW Broadband Team a call from 8am in the morning (the telephone line is open between 8am to 8pm).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes Schnapps. Plugged in and powered up…

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just leave the NOW Router switched on and if nothing happens by 8am tomorrow morning then call the NOW Broadband Helpline.

You could go into your NOW online account under Manage Account > My Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments, just in case BT Openreach have encountered a problem their end and have already reported back to NOW Broadband and your live activation status has changed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We can manage without broadband but really can’t manage without the landline - I’m making this enquiry on behalf of my mother, she doesn’t have a mobile phone and relies heavily on her landline. Let’s see what tomorrow brings. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was your Mother switching from another ISP ?

Where the telephone side of switching between my previous ISP and NOW was seamless (lost the telephone service for less than 10 minutes from memory though it was over 3 years ago so i might be wrong).

Where my internet side of things switched off around 11.30am in the morning and didn't go live until around 8pm.

Anyway give the NOW Broadband Team a call in the morning.