cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fibre

Hi everyone hoping someone can help offer advice. 

We currently have very slow WiFi in are new flat maximum download is about 10 mbs. 

We had a open reach engineer come out to fix a few issues with our line not working at all and when asked about fibre he was perplexed as to why we weren't on it he said there's plenty of room in the cabinet to add a fibre connection and it runs to the property and it looks like the flat had fibre before but for some reason was removed. 

The flats below us have full fibre. 

But it shows us our flat not being able to provide this. 

I have spoken with now TV which rehashed the verse we aren't currently offering fibre to your area..

Even though the flats below have it and the open reach engineer told us we could quite easily have it installed as we are currently on adsl.

Any advice would be appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now broadband don't currently supply FTTP. If you want that you will need to use a different ISP.

I'm sure it won't be long before they do start supplying it, but there is no date as yet. (As far as I know)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now broadband don't currently supply FTTP. If you want that you will need to use a different ISP.

I'm sure it won't be long before they do start supplying it, but there is no date as yet. (As far as I know)