cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Extremely bad customer service

I recently decided to change from virgin to now tv as I was paying too much. Based on my experience this is the worst mistake I’ve made in a long time. 

Ive has a series of engineers excluding 1 basically botch my installation meaning that since 13th Sep I have been without a phone line and internet connection. When trying to get my issue fixed I am given the standard “it’ll take 3-5 days to get it fixed”. This is outrageous given my installation date was supposed to be on 13th but thanks to appalling installation by the engineers (except one who did get my connection going only for some chump to disconnect me the following day) I have now spent 9 days without any service and no sign of this being sorting in the near future. If this is the sort of service you get with Now TV I’ll be cancelling my contract now. 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Customer service? When did this occur? I strongly suspect this is a 'wind up'. After all, IF any such thing existed, surely customers would be allowed to err, well, umm communicate, with them, it, whatever? Only wanted to pay a subscription, and set up a new DD, but clearly, 'nowtv' is 'wastv'? Past tense. Although, i feel certain i'll be 'threatened' with legal action, when their refusal to LET me pay, renders me 'unpaid'. And this almost certainly won't be 'seen'.......Extremely bad customer service? "extremely" isn't the word i'd use, but i 'think' profanity isn't allowed.........is it? I do hope so, as it would be so poetic, 'mustn't swear, and mustn't pay, even tho' they swear i should.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Service is shocking. I recently joined and my internet is down. This is for a small business and I cannot get through to anyone to get this repaired. 

I have been put on hold 3 times until I lost the will to live. 

When I pressed the option to cancel my contract I was answered immediately TWICE!

Then they couldn’t get me through to technical 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

3. Using the NOW Broadband and Calls Services, NOW Calls Acceptable Use and faults
3.1 The NOW Broadband and Calls Services are for private domestic use by you and members of your household only and they should not be used for any activities not reasonably expected of someone using the services for domestic purposes (for example, for commercial or business purposes).

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I called nowtv boardband on the 9th September 2020 and advised that I will be moving house on the. 14th September 2020.

however the have cut the services on the 11th September 2020. Whilst I’ve just paid the bill and have to work from home.

what is wrong with these people. Constant mistakes and then give you the worst costumer service nonsense when they make mistake.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • Disgusting service. My live by date was today but service not live. No broadband. No phone. Engineer did not put phone point where I wanted it... Due to covid?... Engineer did not set anything up.. As per sell.. He left knowing service would not work. I cannot see where to complain on the nowtv site... It gives a lot of blurb but does not allow you ti make contact.
  • I assume that I will be billed from today... Joke as nothing is working. Not impressed. 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Give the broadband team a call, number on lin below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

What you must bare in mind is that Now TV are simply the middle men, OpenReach deal with all broadband installtion and maintenance. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. You are correct. Nowtv customer service were very helpful when I called. It Is down to Outreach- who it appears won't be able to attend for around 72 plus hours or more.  Disappointed About this of course. But have to wait. Nowtv are going to esculate the issue for me.