cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Everything is a joke

My broadband should go live on 8/10 but now is 11/10 and nothing happened. I contacted them for asking about what’s wrong with my broadband and they said because of Openreach and they transfered my case to Tier 2 team and I need to wait 72 hours for response and then after 3 days still nothing happened

When I decide to choose Now broadband i chose no contract and paid £60 in advance and then they give me back what? Still need to paid a lots for 4G

I am a student not a rich people to waste the money like that. From the day I chose Now broadband until now up to 3 weeks, I missed a lots of work and I need to do and submit my assignment? Who will have responsibility if I fail that because no wifi and I cannot do anything?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If it’s down to openreach it would have happened no matter which provideryou chose as openreach own and operate the network and are responsible for installing.  It’s likely there was some sort of issue with the line that required some additional work, unfortunately openreach are not the most reliable in my experience.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine should of gone active on 24th sept and I’m still waiting!! 

Gone through the exact same as yourself, funny how I’ve been told 11th Oct too tho 🤔

they blame openreach knowing as a customer we can not speak to them directly! They blame the equipment change yet 99% of providers all use the same openreach network excluding virgin who have their own.

All I can suggest it to keep complaining so that you get refunds and gestures of goodwill. Nowtv is owned by sky but the service is horrific. I wish I’d never left bt now!! 

Its excuse after excuse and no proper answers are ever given 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Of course I chasing them every single day. The ridiculous is i live in apartment and all of my neighbors they still have the wifi ? Also before I moved to this house, the old tenant was using SKY broadband

I dont know when they will fix that for me but after today they still have no more information about my case, I will cancel and move to another providers

Now I realized why BT and Virgin are expensive than NowTV haha, price is proportional to quality