cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ethernet 35mb wifi only 10mb

Ethernet is getting 35mb but wifi only 10mb when I'm 2 foot from the router, whether I do speed test with my mobile phone or laptop with nothing connected to the Ethernet and only 1 device connected via wifi.

It is a NOW TV HUB 1 the square black one.

Any advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You could try experimenting using different WiFi channels and moving the Hub 1 router around in it's location, but i doubt there will be a significant improvement.

Reading the posts on the forum the Hub 1 router doesn't get good customer reviews when it comes to it's WiFi performance.

If it was me i would contact the nowtv broadband team for further assistance and if they cannot suggest anything to help, then i would ask them for the newer Hub 2 router has a replacement which has an improved WiFi performance over the Hub 1.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You could try experimenting using different WiFi channels and moving the Hub 1 router around in it's location, but i doubt there will be a significant improvement.

Reading the posts on the forum the Hub 1 router doesn't get good customer reviews when it comes to it's WiFi performance.

If it was me i would contact the nowtv broadband team for further assistance and if they cannot suggest anything to help, then i would ask them for the newer Hub 2 router has a replacement which has an improved WiFi performance over the Hub 1.