cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Engineer visit

Hello,

Recently moved into a new house which we are renting. The engineer came as scheduled on the 3rd of July and set up the router and installed a new wire from pole to the house and when finished was told it would be up today or possibly tomorrow.

Apparently another house-hold is using our socket on the pole which prevented the installation from being completed properly as there was another socket which he said was completely dead, the engineer told me, for now, they have connected my wire to a dead socket on the pole.

I've obviously tried calling up Now TV broadband to get an update on this but without having being activated they can't see many details about my account.. so how am I supposed to get updates on this? .. and how do I know anything is being done at all?

The engineer also told me if nothing changes by tomorrow that I should call up and say I believe there's a disconnection underground.

It's quite frustrating because my wife is a Social Worker and at the moment the majority of them are working from home and she is pretty much unable to (this should be a priority to some degree) as she falls under emergency services. 

Do I wait until tomorrow and if so and nothing has changed who can I contact that will help me with this problem?

0 REPLIES 0