cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Engineer not turned up

Engineer booked 1-6pm but no show. No contact number to call you and check what is happening.

What am i supposed to so now? Can someone please contact me?

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was the engineer scheduled to have access to inside your home to install a new telephone line for example ?

Just in case the engineer was scheduled to undertake external work only to get your Broadband running, i am assuming you have already plugged in the NowTV Hub Router and left the Router switched on.

If the Router is not showing the three solid green lights on the front of the Hub, then you need to give the Broadband Team a call to chase this up.

To get in touch with the NowTV Broadband Team, go to My Account > Orders & Appointments whilst logged in on here and click the arrow underneath Live Date to reveal the telephone number on screen to phone.   

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
Thank you for your email.

As per attached, engineer was to install phone line and broadband. This is
at my parents house 60 miles away. They will not know how to set this up. I
am too ill to go this weekend but i will be billed from today.

This is a great start as i am a new customer.

What next?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

My mom has got a friend to help setup the broadband. This is now ok.

They have also plugged in the phone line but this isn't working. Cannot make incoming or outgoing calls.

Please advise if line has been connected.

Thank you

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You can call the 0800 number on the below link. These numbers are free from mobiles.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

The link can also be used to get to Live chat. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hello, There may be a fault on the line, its best to give our customer service team a call with the account holder present and in the property for a line test and some troubleshooting steps to be completed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello there. I have a slot for an Engineer to install my Wifi package today the 7th of July 2020 between 1 and 18:00. Is this still ok.   I've been at my address since 13:00 ????

Regards

Stuart Hilder

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Stuart,

Just plug in your hub and check if it works for you.

Fingers crossed it does..that's what they told me to do.