cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Engineer Visits During Covid19

I am considering changing Broadband and Phone Line provider from Virgin Media to NOWtv. Unfortunately,  during this Covid19 crisis I  do not seem to be able to get any assistance with the relevant information.

The questions I am looking to answer are: 

1) I had a BT phone line before Virgin. I believe the wiring is all still connected, but I'm not sure. Does this mean I will need a Engineer visit to get a new account set-up?

2) Are NOWtv actually performing new account set-ups with engineer visits during the current Covid19 restrictions?

3) If an engineer visit is required, does NOWtv charge a set-up fee for that?

4) Can my original phone number be transferred to the NOWtv phone line account? (There are several posts on this community saying NOWtv have refused to do that. The FAQs page says they will transfer, but recommends that I don't cancel my current provider until after it's transferred across. Is that the only option, because that means paying for an 30 days with my current provider as a minimum.)

I opened a NOWtv account to get an entertainment pass while Game of Thrones was showing. I was impressed with the service, which is why I was considering changing to NOWtv since my current contract expired. Looking through the FAQs and community posts while trying to get any information has made me re-evaluate the customer service levels at NOWtv. Hopefully I can get some satisfactory answers, otherwise NOWtv may just be nothing more than an occasional short term pass for TV events, as opposed to a reliable regular service provider.

0 REPLIES 0