cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Engineer Visit Delayed - No internet for 2 Weeks

Hi, please help. I am a new now broadband customer. I booked a date of 15th Sep, but it didn't go through. An error kept on coming up. Tried several times and the date changed to 19th Sep. So I booked that instead. Now just received an email 3 days before the engineer visit to say that the date has changed from 19th to 29th. That will be 2 weeks without the internet for my children who need it for homework more than we need it for tv and movies.

How can I get this sorted out quickly please? I received the Hub2 box in time, but what use is it if its not connected.

Please help?

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you called the broadband team to get this sorted?

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412518

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have replied back here a few times but the message keeps disappearing, why???

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

I don’t know, have you called the team?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My messages here are being deleted so how am I able to communicate and tell anyone what is happening here. I have screenshots to prove all this and will be leaving a review on TRUSTPILOT so other members are aware of this.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have replied back here a few times but the message keeps disappearing, why???

@Anonymous User 

Click or tap (depending on what device you are typing with) on your little circular avatar picture, top right in the Community heading.

Choose ‘My Profile’

Scroll down below Activity Feed, looking for Drafts, just above Private Stats. If it is present (it might not be), are your missing postings there?

If so, you aren’t pressing Reply definitely enough for the Community software to register this and post them 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Jayach
Elite 3

@Anonymous User It's strange your posts saying you can't post are getting through. Are you including any personal detail in the missing ones?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, yes still getting deleted and screenshotting them. Just mentioning in the posts that the number gavs82008 gave is another broadband provider and including the correct one for nowb. Mentioning that nowB will be getting back to me but they havent and its not a good start for me.

screenshotting this as well.

Jayach
Elite 3

They don't like you putting the phone number in the posts, best to point to it via a link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

I had a lot of posts deleted, before I learnt that.

Edit: the number @gavs82008 posted is definitely Now, I've just tried it.