cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ilostit
Advocate

Dreadful speeds Using Nowtv speedcheck is utter rubbish

I can't wait till my contract runs out This is the worst Broadband I have entertained in several years. I swapped from Sky to Nowtv thinking ok same provider must be same connections How wrong I was !! 

Even in the early hours watching a "series" ends up disconnecting, never ever had this with Sky/Plusnet/BT.

When sending a complaint you receive the generic have you done ? and ? and? and this ? 

Well Of course I did !!!

I will never ever use NOWTV broadband again It's hopeless and extremely frustrating from Early morning until the early hours of the morning ( night time hours) 

It's hopeless I wish there was a way to get out of this hopeless contract as they do not deliver what is promised and their testing of the so called speeds is extremely one sided ie they report what they want in the testing........ Netflix Disney and funnily enough even NOWtv channels are unable to be provided without the manadatory loading circles only to be told "Try again later" When I'm the only one using the broadband on 2 devices !!!!!

All hope is lost another company where I have to suck it up and they get my pounds sterling and don't supply what was promised =(

2 REPLIES 2
Jayach
Elite 3

@Ilostit wrote:

I swapped from Sky to Nowtv thinking ok same provider must be same connections How wrong I was !! 

You weren't wrong. The underlying connection is the same. I suspect your problems are all caused by the poor wi-fi of the Now router.

Do you have Sky Q also, as that works best with a Sky router.

Have you returned the Sky router? If not try using that.

chilli2
Elite

Connect using Ethernet instead of wifi