cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does my broadband live yes or no?

Hello, so i am little bit confused because on the icon shows that my broadband is live, but when you press it sais that its gonna be live on Jul 5

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/TahFF0q

If its not live how can i make it live by tommorow?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looking at the screen shot you have taken it doesn't show a green tick (where it currently shows a turquoise colour with a lightning bolt symbol).

And under the Self Install section the symbol is not coloured in yet.

Ignore the small tick from your screen shot, where you are looking for a large green tick in a green circle symbol (like the lighting bolt icon but a green tick inside it).

NOW have changed their colour scheme format and tweaked their page layout when i joined them, where when i signed up to NOW Broadband about 3 plus years ago the colour scheme was blue when in the process stage and turned green with a large tick next to the stage item when each process was completed.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You are best to call the number supplied on the screenshot. 

When you signed up what was your official Go Live date?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tomorrow i will get the hub, but official day for broadband live is Jul 5, but on the icon it shows that its on arleady so i am just confused

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Your live NOW Broadband activation date is the 5th of July.

During each stage of the process under Orders & Appointments section of your online account,  when a stage has been completed there will be a large green tick next to each item.

When you receive the NOW Hub you can try and plug it in, but it won't work with the three green lights on the front, unless you are using a Sky or NOW existing Broadband service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yea it shows green tick. I will check 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looking at the screen shot you have taken it doesn't show a green tick (where it currently shows a turquoise colour with a lightning bolt symbol).

And under the Self Install section the symbol is not coloured in yet.

Ignore the small tick from your screen shot, where you are looking for a large green tick in a green circle symbol (like the lighting bolt icon but a green tick inside it).

NOW have changed their colour scheme format and tweaked their page layout when i joined them, where when i signed up to NOW Broadband about 3 plus years ago the colour scheme was blue when in the process stage and turned green with a large tick next to the stage item when each process was completed.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This screen shot taken off one of my family members account, which shows the new layout and NOW colour scheme recently introduced by NOW under the Orders & Broadband section once your NOW Broadband goes Live.

Screenshot_2021-06-30-09-18-05.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

On the 5th of July, once your internet is lost on your old existing Router (assuming you have an existing ISP) then plug in the NOW Hub Router instead.

It might take a few hours before the three green lights show on the front of the NOW Hub Router that denotes the NOW Broadband service has gone live.

I have done three NOW Broadband switch overs for myself and family members, where one service went live around 2pm, another around 6pm and another between 7 to 8pm if my memory serves me right.

just bear in mind it can take up to Midnight on the day of the scheduled live activation date.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you on the 5th.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't have ISP I was renting room in my city the house already had good wifi. Now moved to new home and trying to figure out how it works I am not British as you can see from my writing skills. I am 19yo first time getting internet for myself, thanks for helping me 🙂