cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does NowTV use Sky Fibre backhaul/core network?

Hi,

I've seen two other threads about this whilst searching, but neither seemed to provide a straight and definitive answer. I'm signing up to NowTV Fibre next week at my new house, but I'm a little apprehensive after reading a lot of reviews online that talk about poor throughput at certain times of day. Before I hop on board, I just wanted to ask whether NowTV uses Sky Fibre's backhaul/core? I've never had an issue with Sky fibre before, so it would put my mind at ease knowing that NowTV uses the same network, and not a second-tier congested network like some other providers that don't use Sky/BT backhaul as a reseller. I know reviews online aren't the best source for an honest picture, as people only tend to make the effort to leave reviews when something is wrong. I'm willing to give NowTV the benefit of the doubt. 

Cheers,

Tim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
NOW TV uses Sky Broadband Network, just like Plusnet uses same network on BT line , how NOW TV is subsidiary of Sky.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
NOW TV uses Sky Broadband Network, just like Plusnet uses same network on BT line , how NOW TV is subsidiary of Sky.