cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dial Tone Issue

Hello there, 

Sorry to keep asking banal questions as a newbie. 

I had phoned NowTv up about a week and half ago to report my phone goes dead when someone ends a call to me. It's only several seconds later that you hear the dial tone. 

The person on the phone said it can take 5 days to fix a technical problem but I've been sidetracked with other important tasks so unfortunately have not heard back from them since. 

I have read on this community forum and on the main pages of the site that I might need to purchase a new landline to resolve the problem but I am not totally sure. I did try pluging the socket directly into the telephone socket as suggested by the site but it would not fit so I need to use the microfilter it came with. 

Any help would be great guys. 

skylander 

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

So I am not sure if I can be much help. My understanding is that Now TV have to get OpenReach to organise its broadband network, which also applies to landlines. 

All I can recommend is to give the broadband team another call. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
OK, I'll try again thanks gavs82008
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All, 

I gave them a call and spoke to a woman who did a new line test. All fine but the problem persits so she has escalated it to the Network Team and she will call me back on Sunday to see if they have resolved it.