cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Devices

I have been on my account and I see that my broadband is connected to a non sky device what is that?  I switched off all the devices I'm connected too and still it show up as connected? 

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you have successfully switched off all connected devices, surely you wouldn’t be able to see that a non-Sky device is still connected, as you would have switched off the device you are looking at this on?

Not that I understand your problem anyway, as I would expect 90% of your devices to be non-Sky devices, so why is it complaining about this one particularly?

But if you get the free Fing app, on an Android device*, this will enumerate all the devices on your network with as much detail as it can muster, and that may throw some light on things.

*You can get Fing for iOS devices, but Apple privacy rules severely limit what this version is able to tell you. About the devices on your own network 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.