cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
firstandlast
Advocate

Devices attached to router not showing

Hi, I have a Hub Two and ever since i've been set up (about a month) there are no details of attached devices showing.

Is this normal or a glitch with the hub? And is there any fix apart from using another router?

Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@firstandlast 

Showing where? I can see all my devices by logging in on my BT Smart Hub 2.

But depending on what you want to know, you might like to try the free Fing app on a mobile or tablet  (available on both iOS and Android devices, but the Android app is better, as Apple privacy rules restrict what Fing on your Apple device is allowed to show you about your network).

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @firstandlast 

I am assuming you have gone into the NOW Hub 2 webpage settings by typing 192.168.0.1 and under Maintenance "Attached Devices".

Use admin and nowtv for the username and password if you haven't changed it.

If there is nothing showing then maybe try another internet browser or another device such has a smartphone or tablet if using a PC.

I also think under your online My Account section doing a Technical Check will show the attached devices on the last stage or two from memory when i have done a NOW Broadband Technical Check online in the past.

firstandlast
Advocate
Yes I've done all of those things and tried in various browsers.

No change I'm afraid.

The online one doesn't give ip addresses so pretty useless really.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @firstandlast 

You never mentioned IP addresses on your first post only what devices are attached to my NOW Router.

I am guessing you have tried pressing and holding in the reset button on the back of the Router for around 15 seconds.

Maybe give the NOW Broadband Team a call tomorrow after 8am.

BTW - My NOW Hub 2 Router is showing what devices are connected to it plus their allocated IP address given on the NOW Hub webpage settings under the Maintenance tab.