cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device limits

Hi. So I’ve been watching on my iPad for months but logging in today I keep being told I’ve reached my device limit despite not making any changes for months! Even tried removing 1 of my 3 other devices but that’s not helped. Anyone got any advice please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sometimes, a software update on an ios/ipados device is seen as a device change. There was an update during the last week, which might have triggered this for you. Never had the problem myself, but it happens. Your best/only option is to jump over to live chat and ask them nicely to reset your device count.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sometimes, a software update on an ios/ipados device is seen as a device change. There was an update during the last week, which might have triggered this for you. Never had the problem myself, but it happens. Your best/only option is to jump over to live chat and ask them nicely to reset your device count.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for replying. Went on to live chat & they suggested uninstalling & re-installing the app which seemed to do the trick. Thanks again

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

To follow up from the sound advise from @Mark_Weinreb here is the link to live chat. Just make sure to click “chat online” within the green box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help