cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delivery of broadband box

Hi, we recently received an email to say that the NOW TV Hub had been dispatched nd delivered. However we weren't home at the time and there was a slip through the door to say it had been left in the food waste bin. On arriving home the package is not there and not been seen. Would it please be possible to have another one delivered asap? Or what is teh protocol with this? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

My hub router was delivered by the Royal Mail where i needed to sign for the package.

What's the name of the delivery company that left the notice slip ?

Is there any telephone number on the delivery card left through the door, where it might be worth contacting the delivery company first to see if they haven't returned the hub router back to their local depot,

I wouldn't be happy if a package that i was expecting that needed a signature was left in the bin or anywhere outside my house without my approval and would make a complaint to the delivery company in question.

Anyway, to contact the nowtv broadband team, sign into your account on here and select My Account > Orders & Appointments and click on one of the information sections about your order then a telephone helpline number should show on screen to call.

Just be aware the phone lines are extremely busy (reading the red service banner on top of the forum pages).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

My hub router was delivered by the Royal Mail where i needed to sign for the package.

What's the name of the delivery company that left the notice slip ?

Is there any telephone number on the delivery card left through the door, where it might be worth contacting the delivery company first to see if they haven't returned the hub router back to their local depot,

I wouldn't be happy if a package that i was expecting that needed a signature was left in the bin or anywhere outside my house without my approval and would make a complaint to the delivery company in question.

Anyway, to contact the nowtv broadband team, sign into your account on here and select My Account > Orders & Appointments and click on one of the information sections about your order then a telephone helpline number should show on screen to call.

Just be aware the phone lines are extremely busy (reading the red service banner on top of the forum pages).

KK24
Advocate

My broadband box is due for delivery but I haven’t moved in yet! I’m moving in Thursday 9th March. Can I use an alternative address? (number removed by admin)

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@KK24 

Do not post ANY personal details on a customer fourm, this is a direct breah of rules and GDPR rules. 

Your router is delivered by Royal Mail, you should receive a tracking number. Where you can make adjustments. 

Worst case you need to pick it up from the nearst collection point.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help