cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delivery Query

Hi,

I'm going to be moving into a rental home on the 10th December.

Just before I go ahead with ordering, I wanted to check. Is it possible to have the router delivered to the property I'm currently living in?

The property currently still has another tenant in so I'd sooner it comes to myself if delivered a few days before I move into it.

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My understanding there is an option for an alternative address for shipping out the NOW Router when going through the online order process (might be wrong where i haven't used the online Broadband order process in about 3 years).

Maybe drop NOW an email using the email address on the screen shot below and ask them the question directly.

Also it usually takes NOW 14 days to activate a Broadband service if it's straight forward and no need for an Openreach Engineer home visit which might take a little longer depending on what's involved.

From my experience the Hub Router is despatched 2 to 3 days before your scheduled live activation date.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My understanding there is an option for an alternative address for shipping out the NOW Router when going through the online order process (might be wrong where i haven't used the online Broadband order process in about 3 years).

Maybe drop NOW an email using the email address on the screen shot below and ask them the question directly.

Also it usually takes NOW 14 days to activate a Broadband service if it's straight forward and no need for an Openreach Engineer home visit which might take a little longer depending on what's involved.

From my experience the Hub Router is despatched 2 to 3 days before your scheduled live activation date.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

That's great, thanks for the info. Appreciate the thorough reply.

I'll give them a message on the E-mail address on your screenshot.

Thanks again 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You could also phone the NOW Broadband Team using the telephone number on the link below and ask them any questions about their Broadband service before you order from them.

You may be able to order over the phone, though i have done three NOW Broadband switch overs for myself and family members and have always done it online from their website.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1