cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delays on a broadband going live

Hi if there any one can help the broadband should go live on 28-08 i was awaiting all day long till midnight, and nuthing happen so and still nuthing today I'm so unhappy will try to contact whem later hopefully will help ... The hub is ok the  wireless connection is ok only no internet maybe som one had same problem

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same peoblem, waiting whole last night and nothing happened. do not know what to do next because i am fed up with calling them, it is rediculous to wait 20 mins to get answered and does not really help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem. I’m getting two green lights for the power and the wireless & the light in the middle for interest now and again is flashing amber.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same here. Will try contacting them again today, but don't hold much hope. They're super cheerful chat thing is useless, and I waited on phone for exactly 14mins twice yesterday and they just cut me off from queue. So annoying!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did this get resolved. I’m still waiting for mine to go live 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had something similar. Went live 28th all fine now I get only two lights but no internet. I was on the phone trying to get though but gave up after 30mins. Live chat was a joke also!! This service is joke, I think I need to look for a new service provider.