cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delay on broadband going live

Hi,

I have placed an order on 10th of April and was given a go live date of 25th of April.

Today I have received a text message saying there's a delay and they'll update me on the 30th of April.

I haven't been given a reason or anyhing to say what caused the delay or anything really.

I'm assuming I won't be internet until at lest 30th of April:-/

'Track my order' still says 25th.

Anyone had similar issue?

Can i cancel my order?

7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User@ Welcome to the forum. You can cancel before your go live date if that's what you want, but I'd suggest giving the broadband team a call or popping onto live chat and they can hopefully explain what's happening. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, thanks but the chat is not available as they're too busy 😕

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User We've been asked by the NOW TV Team not to post the telephone number on the forum but I'll send you a PM with it in, if you give them a call they can update you and/or cancel if that's what you want.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

great, thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey, I just want to ask about the live date. Are your broadband went live on the 30th?. I am experiencing the same issue here where my broadband was supposed to go live on the 5th of October but it got delayed. I'm not sure when it will take tho.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Best to give the team a call. Number found on link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Same here. Was meant to be activated on the 31st August 2018 - when BT switched off their service. Still waiting.

As OpenReach provide the engineering service surely switching off & switching on of NowTV should be seamless from BT to NOWTV.

I truly believe this is breach of contract & pontless why NowTV just blames OpenReach when things go wrong. Why not just schedule things better, if you can't provide a service then say you can't & don't make promses you cannot keep. But I suppose you get the service you ask for. As customers we want the cheapest - then again I paid for the switch as I did not want a 12 month contract - and NowTV gets the level of support from OpenReach that it pays for.

Incredibly dissatisfied with the level of service and will tell the world.