cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delay, Delay and Delay

Hello,

I come here to share my terribly experience with this company, and seeking some advices from the community, since the  departament from customer relationship is not able to provide any help, most of time I feel like speaking with bots, instead of humans.

One month ago, I ordered for a broadband service (19th March) and I paid 60$ for the setup.  On 29 th Abril I received my adsl/router.

Well, from 2 April to now, I have suffering delayes and delayes.. I haver suffered three of them, and the process is as follows (for  all of them).

-The web indicates me that on X of April I should be able to  do the setup. However, I am not able.

-Nobody from NOWTV reach me to explain what is happening. I have to opened the ticket bymyself (it seems, that my money, my problem, they just do not care about how this impacts to the client).

-After opening the ticket (forget about calling, nobody take the phone), I manage to get one reply. I provide me data, and he just tell me that this issue  "depend on openreach, we will submit this issue to the TIER 2 team who will contact to you".

-This TIER 2  has not contacted me in none of the delayes. So, after opening a few tickets more, they tell me that the service has been delayed another week.

-However, we move to the following week, and it happens exactly the same ( "tier 2 will contact you, nobody replies etc. etc.).

In your opinion, what do you recommend to do? Is there any legal action to do?  I am not from London, and this lack of professionality is killing me since i am not able to speak with my family. I am sufferint quite with this thing, I relied on this company but there is no way to have a reply from them, just "wait another week".

Many thanks for reading this,  this is quite annoying and nobody from NOWTV is willing to help me.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New  delay again... this is ridiculous 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello,

I come here to share my terribly experience with this company, and seeking some advices from the community, since the  departament from customer relationship is not able to provide any help, most of time I feel like speaking with bots, instead of humans.

One month ago, I ordered for a broadband service (19th March) and I paid 60$ for the setup.  On 29 th Abril I received my adsl/router.

Well, from 2 April to now, I have suffering delayes and delayes.. I haver suffered three of them, and the process is as follows (for  all of them).

-The web indicates me that on X of April I should be able to  do the setup. However, I am not able.

-Nobody from NOWTV reach me to explain what is happening. I have to opened the ticket bymyself (it seems, that my money, my problem, they just do not care about how this impacts to the client).

-After opening the ticket (forget about calling, nobody take the phone), I manage to get one reply. I provide me data, and he just tell me that this issue  "depend on openreach, we will submit this issue to the TIER 2 team who will contact to you".

-This TIER 2  has not contacted me in none of the delayes. So, after opening a few tickets more, they tell me that the service has been delayed another week.

-However, we move to the following week, and it happens exactly the same ( "tier 2 will contact you, nobody replies etc. etc.).

In your opinion, what do you recommend to do? Is there any legal action to do?  I am not from London, and this lack of professionality is killing me since i am not able to speak with my family. I am sufferint quite with this thing, I relied on this company but there is no way to have a reply from them, just "wait another week".

Many thanks for reading this,  this is quite annoying and nobody from NOWTV is willing to help me.

Simple answer mate cancel walk away and take your business elsewhere if they don’t want to help you simple help yourself. I know that may not be the answer you want but there are plenty of other ISP providers out there who will be happy to help set you up.Try the Uswitch web site there you can see what the cost is for what you get or go direct to either Virgin or BT (Openreach parent company)