cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Day of activation

Day of set up and the green internet light and green wireless light are showing but the internet light continuously flashes in bursts of orange. The router was set up around 00:05, so that it has the whole day for the broadband to be activated but hasn’t activated as of yet. Is this normal? I have gone through the settings options that it takes you too if you’re router isn’t connected and have checked all the connected which were fine. It then took me to a router restart option and is still not active. I know it can take up to 24 hours to activate. 

Thanks,

Reiss

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just be patient, the middle light that indicates the Internet does range between off or flashing orange which currently means there is no Internet connection on the telephone line.

Once you see the three solid green lights on the front of the router, then you know the Internet is available to use. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just be patient, the middle light that indicates the Internet does range between off or flashing orange which currently means there is no Internet connection on the telephone line.

Once you see the three solid green lights on the front of the router, then you know the Internet is available to use. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps,

I rang support up before and spoke to Robert. He said that everything looks fine and the activation is pending. However, it still hasn’t activated yet. I’m a uni student and need to crack on with work asap 

thansk,

Reiss