cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

DLM reset request

Not sure if best place to ask, but can I get a DLM reset on my line please?

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you’re looking for any line changes you need to call the broadband team. See link for the number.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So called up, they have fwd the message. Said can take abit, up to 72hrs.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So from what it seems, they have not done anything after requesting a DLM reset. I have not been disconnect from the dsl line, yet sure it would off kicked me. I'm only getting 38mb down was 60mb+. They dont have my address correct, and dont seem to care about any of my problems. This has been since I joined 4-5 months ago now. this has been going on call after call. Were do I stand if I want to cancle?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your well within your rights to cancel and move to another provider as your not getting the service your paying for.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

Subject to not getting the guaranteed minimum speed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was getting the speed for about 2 weeks after signing up from 60mbs now I get 38mb to 42mb. There min line speed is 38mb so am still over there threshold.

When I've done online checks myself it's there service, when I was with sky my min threshold was 50mb....

But apon requesting stuff, or even asking then to get my address correct they cound not do it, as they got a address system that is not part of royal mail. Yet sky had it correct and still do. 

So have given up with Now Boardband, and am very unhappy and feel let down.