cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

DAY 10 Broadband Failure and no sign of Improvement

This is my first posting but, frustration at lack of broadband to allow a productive day; trying to access help, by whichever means, is so tiresome and even then you do not obtain any reasonable or satisfactory explanation.

Day 10 and when will it end and normality resume?

Though it appears my problem, which coincides with others in my area having the same issues, is actually a fault on my line in the vicinity of my house and by end of play today, the Engineer will have been and rectified it. 

Why I was told this, which is blatantly obvious untrue and due to the problems affecting other customers.

Can anyone please tell me what the issue is and when can an efficient service be expected?

Apart from the disruption to being able to work productively; the inability to watch numerous box sets in all this free time I have; the major loss is not having "Alexa" and her dulcet tones organizing me and managing the many smart home gadgets I now have come to rely on.

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You could try follow some of the advice from this link. A good suggestion is to split the 2.4 and 5ghz signals.

Otherwise worst case you give the broadband team a call.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help