cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Content blocked

Hi I’ve just moved house and now my Now Tv account is coming up with Geo Block 1301. 

I've speed tested thinking it was maybe a mapping issue due to this being a new build house but severs r in London. we r part of the Independent fibre network my itv bbc so on all work just not now tv I’ve signed in and out un installed so on so on still no luck!

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you using a VPN service or based outside the UK ?

If you are using any sort of VPN whilst in the UK then try switching it off.

Should you not be using a VPN and attempting to watch NowTV in the UK, see if switching the power off at the electrical mains to your Router for about 30 minutes removes the message where the Router IP may have acquired a rouge IP address and the NowTV monitoring system is detecting you are not UK based. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If my above suggestions doesn't work, then because you are saying you are using an independent fibre network not from the main ISP providers then there may be something with the IP address that they are using which is causing the NowTV system to think that you are outside the UK.

Maybe have a word with both your independent fibre network provider and nowtv live chat to find out where the problem lies and how they can resolve it for you.

Here's a link below to live chat if you want to contact them.

Open the link and select the nearest category and then help topic then once at the final stage of the process scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the green drop down arrow below Get in Touch to see the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/