cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emmmmaaa
Advocate

Contacting now broadband and calls

Hi could someone please help me I need to phone now broadband but getting the phone number seems impossible? Would be really grateful if someone can help me thank you in advance 

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Emmmmaaa 

There is plenty of threads that have the number. A wee search on the forum would have saved you posting the question. 
However in my personal opinion the support team number should be available within the account page if you’re a broadband customer. Would certainly save a lot of hassle for people. 

Check this link for the number.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

It is ludicrously difficult to find a simple contact number. NOW, are you reading any of this?

DH
Advocate

redchiz1
Champion 2

@DH I don't recognise that one as it happens! The point is I think that we can post links, or indeed numbers on here ad nauseam, but customers should be able to find contact details simply and quickly directly from the website. 

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 @DH 

Now have this fantasy view that if they make the Broadband numbers, or how you get to Live Chat, easy to find, then people will just use these contacts instead of looking in the Help and finding the answers they need.

A couple of us used to put this information in our sigs, but we were asked to stop, for that reason.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
DH
Advocate

I struggled to find contact details so messaged NOW via FB messenger and that's the number they gave me to call.