cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Constant broadband problem since day 1

The internet is unusable, it keeps dropping to around 2mbs randomly through the day/evening and also disconnects. ping is also extremely slow, I moved from plusnet in January where I was getting a solid 38mbps with 0 issues during the 18 months I was with them.

The router is plugged into the master socket, there are no extension leads plugged in or other wiring inside the house

An engineer came out a couple of weeks ago and found nothing wrong, reset the line and it went back to being fast for a few days before slowly creeping down to a snails pace.

I phone on Saturday 29th Feb and was told that an engineer will be out on Monday 2nd March between 1PM and 6PM so I took the afternoon off and nobody turned up or contacted me which I am not impressed about, the technical checks website just says to ring you but to be honest I don't have the patience right now to sit on hold for ages then have to explain everything again.

can anyone here help me? 

Ed

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So nobody here wants to help then?

whats the point of this ‘community’ I wonder. 

I’ve  raised a complaint, been on many chats and my broadband is still not working and nobody from now tv seems to care. 

I am really considering sucking up the early exit fee so that I can get something that works