cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Connection problem with Airport Express

We have just got NowTV Broadband but our Airport Express does not connect to the NowTV box via Ethernet.  The box does not recognise it at all and we have tried multiple Ethernet cables.  We need the Airport Express as a WiFi network rather than the NowTV box because the box is in a bad location.  For this reason, NowTV WiFi is disabled.  Any ideas? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Not familiar with the Airport Express or how it works, so i am not sure if the issue is the Hub router, Airport Express or NowTV box setting that needs changing / tweaking.

If you get no luck on this forum (hopefully someone will come to your rescue on here who has more of a clue than me).

Then if not, jump over to the Sky Community Forum, where the NowTV Hub 2 router is a clone of the Sky Q Hub router.

I typed in Airport Express into the Sky Community search engine and it come back with the results in the link below.

You might have to plough through the different threads to hopefully get a solution.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=Airport%20Express&collapse_discussion=true

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Not familiar with the Airport Express or how it works, so i am not sure if the issue is the Hub router, Airport Express or NowTV box setting that needs changing / tweaking.

If you get no luck on this forum (hopefully someone will come to your rescue on here who has more of a clue than me).

Then if not, jump over to the Sky Community Forum, where the NowTV Hub 2 router is a clone of the Sky Q Hub router.

I typed in Airport Express into the Sky Community search engine and it come back with the results in the link below.

You might have to plough through the different threads to hopefully get a solution.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=Airport%20Express&collapse_discussion=true