cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Connection lost/crashing

Can anyone tell me how i get my broadband running again? Its working on my tv but not on my laptop or phone it gives me the at home connection error to disconnect and reconnect but makes no difference. The internet light on the box is red!! Or how o can live chat as i dont seem to be gettin the option ☹

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried reconnecting the rj11 cable between the NowTV Hub Router and your BT phone socket.

Also before getting in touch with NowTV try holding in the reset button on the back of the Router for about 10 seconds.

Should you still be getting no joy, then if go to My Account > Broadband & Calls whilst logged in on here and click on the moving home section a telephone number should appear on screen to call.

The moving home number is the same telephone number for all NowTV Broadband enquiries.

Alternatively you can try live chat by opening the link page below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/my-broadband-or-calls-arent-working-as-expected 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried taking all tge cables out and the rest button but nothing seems to be working its also sayin to issues with the line 🙄