cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Confusing website

I’m sorry to say your website is a confusing load of RUBBISH! I have a voucher which I’ve tried to activate,  but each time I try to log into Sky Sport F1 it fails! This so often occurs. Why don’t you do something about redesigning you website, so that it become logical it is currently disfunctional.  

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I’m sorry to say your website is a confusing load of RUBBISH! I have a voucher which I’ve tried to activate,  but each time I try to log into Sky Sport F1 it fails! This so often occurs. Why don’t you do something about redesigning you website, so that it become logical it is currently disfunctional.  

What problem did you have when entering the voucher code @Anonymous User Where in the website did you find to be disfunctional? Thank you 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In the end  for me to resolve this issue of this poorly designed website, I used the 'Now' app &  somehow managed to get the voucher accepted to initiate TV access, without any help from the inadequate website design. Smiley Mad

Also trying to find a Programmed Guide on the is website is a joke! I gave up in the end & used an independent app on my androd phone to find the listings & timings.Smiley Mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried & failed the system is archaic & illogical!

@Tony-D wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

What problem did you have when entering the voucher code @Anonymous User Where in the website did you find to be disfunctional? Thank you 🙂