cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complaint's

I had singup for fav fibre broadband package with 36mbps. Since the line went up, there was always connection drop which made some financial transactions difficult for the household. I have been trying to trace the combo(!!)customer team over the phone and chat. I was in the waiting queue for one hour few minutes but didn't manage to talk to them. On the chat it was worse as every time they transfer to a technical agent they never turn up and holding me.on the queue. 

I really don't have any idea what to do next. 

Thanks in advance guys. 

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I had singup for fav fibre broadband package with 36mbps. Since the line went up, there was always connection drop which made some financial transactions difficult for the household. I have been trying to trace the combo(!!)customer team over the phone and chat. I was in the waiting queue for one hour few minutes but didn't manage to talk to them. On the chat it was worse as every time they transfer to a technical agent they never turn up and holding me.on the queue. 

I really don't have any idea what to do next. 

Thanks in advance guys. 

Regards

Hi @Anonymous User 

You will never get the max speed over Wi-Fi unfortunately. You can try changing channels on the router though by getting into the settings of the hub. Your username and passowrd will be on the back/bottom of your hub. Just go to 192.168.0.1 and log in. To change the channels, click on 'Wireless' and you'll be given a list of options. To check for the best channel in your neighbourhood download this:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/wifi-analyzer/9nblggh33n0n?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

or if your on a phone here are variants:

ANDROID: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farproc.wifi.analyzer&hl=en_GB

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried all of these processes you mentioned even before i post this here. I am sorry to say that it still not resolved. Never had this problem with other providers only with Nowtv

Thanks