cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chrome cast not working

I have been trying to play live sports on my chrome cast and while I have been able to do this in the past I now get an error all the time.

Error is “Viewing stopped. Something’s gone wrong. If the problem persists, contact the online support team”

Can anyone help be resolve the issue or point me in the direction of said support team?

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine too ....can someone help please really want to watch the wolves match

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes exactly 

says to contact the online support team but the ‘get in touch my button on true website doesn’t connect 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same error for me ... Not the first time, but restarting the app helped before. Lately it doesn't, especially today the error message just keep appearing no matter what I do... Online support seems to be non existent

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve also had this error a few times, but today I just can’t get it to work regardless of how many times I restart, reinstall the app, etc.

I must admit that I am surprised that NowTV offer ZERO online support for paying customers. Usually it’s really hard to find or get through to - but zero is a remarkable low.

Do they even monitor this forum?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have the same problem.

I've tried two different Chromecast devices and 3 different android devices. All have been restarted and updated with the latest apps.

Essentially nowtv is now unusable for us.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The NowTV App on mobile devices when using Chromecast has been broken over the last couple of days, where NowTV are aware of it according to Twitter.

When using my Android tablet casting to my Philips Android TV with the inbuilt Google Cast feature seems to be working for me, where i cast to my Philips TV before hitting the play button on my tablet.

Somebody on the forum, seemed to get their Chromecast working, where they found that they left the casting button switched on their PC and when stopped the casting on their PC the NowTV  mobile App then worked with their Chromecast.

Where another forum member mentioned that they Son was casting on another device in the house that effected the casting on the NowTV mobile App on another mobile device to the main TV.

Don't know how they are related to the main NowTV service casting to a Chromecast Dongle.

Here's a link to live chat to submit a complaint.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint